Hotel is located in Vienna, Austria. Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld in Vienna's trendy 7th district Neubau is only a 10-minute walk from the Ringstrasse Boulevard. It provides air conditioned rooms with stylish wooden floorings and free Wi-Fi.
Each room comes with an espresso machine including coffee pads that are free.
The historical city center, where the Opera House, the Wiener Stadhalle and the Spittelberg market — which usually hosts art and Christmas fairs — can be reached either by bus (48A) or by a short walk.
The hotel is a perfect choice for shopping enthusiasts, as the longest shopping street of Austria (the Mariahilfer Strasse) is in the vicinity. Subway- (U6 — Burggasse/Stadthalle) and a bus stations nearby.
Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
The hotel represents the modern image of Vienna, it reflects a dynamic and refined style. Elevator, wireless Internet access, Internet corner, garage (upon charge), restaurant and a snack bar are at guests' disposal in the three-storey, airconditioned hotel.
The wellness section (sauna, solarium, steam bath, fitness room) provides a perfect place for mental and physical refreshment after an exhausting day.
The hotel has 2 airconditioned conference rooms, which have natural daylight and modern audiovisual equipment (overhead projector, screen, CD and DVD-player, video, television, pinwall, flipchart, moreover a videocamera, projector and microphone system are for rent).
Pets welcome (upon charge).
The soundproof and airconditioned rooms are furnished in a cosy way. The equipment in all rooms includes a bathroom (bathtub, hairdryer), television, telephone, LAN Internet access, radio, minibar and safe.
Junior Suites are more spacious and suitable for maximum 3 persons, they have a balcony and standard facilities. Nonsmoking and antiallergic rooms are available. Room service can be requested from 10:00 am till 24:00 am.
- Fax, Photocopy
- Laundry, Dry Cleaning
- Currency Exchange
- Concierge Services
Terms and Conditions
Visitors ' comments
- We stayed at Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld November 2014 and see d Vienna. It was a little additional f to the city center than I believed, but it turned out to make wonderful walks daily to the city. m staff went out of the approach to create us feel in the home. We arrived to rose petals Ina heart layout on our king bed. really fine touch. The buffet breakfast had all sorts of selections that are yummy and the cheesecake at dinner proved to be a daily indulgence for me personally!
- Everything relating to this resort was wonderful, the room was quite cozy and I did enjoy my stay. Only criticisms could be that my card key ceased working on the initial evening, but the staff were really fast to fix this for me… also there’s absolutely no toothpaste or hair conditioner accessible which is somewhat unsatisfactory if, like me, you only travelled with hand luggage and did not have space for things like that.
- The resort is perfectly located and provides the chance to find Vienna on foot. In addition, the rooms are huge. The breakfast was diverse, enormous and high quality. We truly appreciated the helpful and pleasant staff!
- Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld is not very bad, itis Mariahilferstrasse for those considering shopping and a brief walk to the museum quarter. There are a lot of eateries in the area, including Clemens Wratschko, which we especially wished to dine at as Anthony Bourdain in among his episodes likewise seen and advocated it. Sadly the place was shut till 7.1. Just before you choose to really go, and that means you ought to check it they’re open. Overall, an excellent expertise.
- Stayed only at that hotel 4 nights throughout the New Year Holiday. A true 4 stars hotel, everything worked, breakfast not imperfect, room really functional, staff very friendly and patient, making bookings or giving direction directions as required. Good place for public transport, metro 500 meters, bus 200 meters, offering you connections for whole Vienna or taking you. Cost /value rate — quite good. Largely recommended.
Book your room in!