Schick Hotel City Central **** is situated in the middle of Vienna, Austria, at the border of the 1st and the 2nd districts, near the Danube Canal. The hotel proves to be an ideal choice both for tourists and businessmen, as several companies' headquarters and tourist attractions can be reached easily on foot.
Subway station (Schwedenplatz) nearby. Hotel City Central **** is located at 10-minute walk from Saint Stephen’s Cathedral.
Hotel City Central
In the early 15th century, the main inns for coachmen and retailers were found on Taborstrasse, which can be now the road of Schick. When the it was named Weisses Roessl the resort originates from 1720.
Soon following the turn of the century, the resort was fully reconstructed it reopened as Central Hotel in 1921. The hotel joined the family-run Schick hotel chain in 1990. The most recent renovation was finished in 2007. It includes free WiFi and a rich buffet breakfast.
Flats and family rooms may also be accessible.
The buffet breakfast provides an extensive range of things, diverse and fresh. It’s served in the air conditioned conservatory.
Numerous eateries can be located right through the bridge in the center of Vienna. The six-storey, airconditioned Schick Hotel City Central is at guests' disposal with an elevator,
highspeed Internet access, Internet corner, winter garden,
Lobby Bar (offering snack food, refreshments, alcoholic drinks, coffee) and a private parking lot (upon charge). Pets welcome (upon charge).
All rooms are modern, airconditioned and comfortable. The equipment includes a television, radio, telephone, Internet access (highspeed) safe and minibar, the private bathroom has a bathtub or a shower and a hairdryer, iron and ironing board can be requested.
The amenities of Superior rooms are completed by elegant furniture. The Family room is divided into two bedrooms connected by a small hall. Rooms for the disabled and nonsmoking rooms are available.
- Fax, Photocopy
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning
- Safe (at the reception)
Terms and Conditions
Visitors ' comments
- Everything was just merely perfect although we’ve spent only one night at this resort. Room was clean, staff breakfast and courteous every day you wish to get. Coming from hospitality and tourism history I was positively surprised relating to this resort having an excellent place. He made us feel extremely welcome and was so pleasant. I’m content to see this kind of professionals around.
- Readily reachable from underground. Small room but sufficient clean. Lovely breakfast. As other reviewers have said would have been better if had eatery for the evening too and can hear people in other rooms disadvantage.
- In the minute we entered the resort, we were impressed -- the staff is amusing and effective, we received first rate service and a welcome drink. The included breakfast was excellent! The resort is situated just on the bridge in the historic centre -- and also only a two minute walk from your Ubahn. Excellent service, great place, excellent stay.
- What else could you expect? Quite near the center of the town. It’s of course somewhat of noisy. We love this hotel very much.
- Seen with this resort at december. The scenario of the resort is ideal. Quite close of everything. Rooms are clean and cozy. Breakfast is tasty.
Staff is courteous. I can advise this resort to everyone!
Book your room in!