Hotel Erzherzog Rainer opened in 1913, this traditional Viennese resort is a 10-minute walk from the Karlsplatz Underground Station and the State Opera. It has free WiFi and an Austrian restaurant.
Fine Austrian wines and conventional Viennese dishes are served in the restaurant Wiener Wirtschaft. The breakfast buffet contains choices and many healthful merchandise for guests with specific dietary needs.
The Erzherzog Rainer Hotel features a 24 hour reception as well as an exclusive parking garage.
Schick Hotel Erzherzog Rainer **** can be found in the center of Vienna, Austria, in the 4th district, near the Vienna University of Technology. The Karlskirche, the Opera House, the Naschmarkt and the Stephansdom are easily approachable on foot. Tram- and bus station (Wien Paulanergasse) in the near.
Hotel Erzherzog Rainer ****
The history ofdates back to 1913, when the hotel opened its doors. It became the member of the Schick hotel chain in 1994.
The hotel possesses a rich traditional background, nowadays it is also featured by cosy, friendly atmosphere and a 4-star comfort.
The last major renovation works of the five-storey building were in 2005. Elevator and Internet corner are available. An underground public garage is at guests' disposal, it is located about 1 minute away from the hotel (upon charge).
The Wiener Wirtschaft Restaurant offers mainly Viennese delicacies and excellent beers. The speciality of the restaurant is the goulash, about which guests can taste 14 variations. During the summer period, a nice terrace — in front of the restaurant — is also available.
For business travelers the hotel offers an airconditioned conference room (max. 50 persons), which have natural and artificial lighting (technical equipment: projector, overhead projector, screen, flipchart, pinboard. Fax and photocopy, furthermore Internet access are available upon charge.) Pets welcome.
All rooms are stylishly furnished, they are equipped with a bathroom (bathtub or shower, hairdryer), television, radio, telephone, LAN Internet connection, safe, minibar, tea/coffee making and ironing possibility.
Non-smoking rooms can be booked. Room service is available between 6:30 am and 22:00 pm.
- Fax, Photocopy
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning
- Safe (at the reception)
Terms and Conditions
Visitors ' comments
- I remained Hotel Erzherzog Rainer for a long weekend, I have stayed before. The place is ideal for first district, with U bahn and S bahn nearby. Breakfast was excellent, welcome friendly, staff went out of their strategy to assist. Shower great. It is near the Albertina also. Recommended.
- This can be an excellent hotel with friendly helpful staff in a a great location. The tram stop is a few minutes away, the underground is just somewhat further. It’s a 10−15 mins walk from the Opera House. Our room was extremely clean and comfortable. I really recommend this hotel for a stay in Vienna.
- I must say I enjoyed the staying. Peaceful place quite nearby the center of Wien (Stephenplatz is a 10 minutes of walk). Clean and big rooms with furnishings that are really lovely. The breakfast is great and abundant.
- I’ve stayed at this hotel several times and always enjoyed the stay. This is tried by if you are looking for a good hotel in a price that is resonable. The hotel is clean and have nice and friendly service. The breakfast is fresh and delicious. The resort have a place using a short walking distance to the old city. Everything in the resort function excellent and is very realistic having a little touch of luxury. This makes the resort price that is very worthy. It could be warm during the latest summer days, as the resort do not have air condition.
- It was exceptional for me personally and my family It’s situated on city center of Vienna and near to everywhere. It is an excellent resort for everyone desires to be near to shopping banks super markets (spar, Merkur).
Erste bank is near to the room as well as the resort costs and fares are not really so bad and appropriate for everyone.
Book your room in!