Hotel Stefanie is located in Vienna, Austria. It is the oldest resort in Vienna. It provides a breakfast buffet as well as free WiFi access. All rooms have individually adjustable air conditioning, private toilets and Sky satellite TV.
The eatery Stefanie serves international cuisine and Austrian. There’s also a parking garage, the resort pub Stefanie, as well as a garden restaurant.
Hotel Stefanie **** situated in the town centre, just a couple minutes' walk from St. Stephen’s Cathedral, the conventional Hotel Stefanie is the perfect starting point for finding Vienna. Gredlerstrasse Tram Stop is within 80 m.
has a history (of more than 300 years) rich in traditions. The hotel was opened in 1703, its first name was Weisse Rose (White Rose), the last renovation works took part in 2007.
Today — as a member of the Schick hotel chain — it has a mixed atmosphere of Viennese charm and modern designs. The 5-storey, sophisticated style, airconditioned hotel offers 24-hour reception, elevator, Internet corner and parking garage (upon charge).
The Kronprinz Rudolph Restaurant with its high ceilings, chandeliers and classical furniture is a must if you stay here.
The restaurant also has an inner courtyard where breakfast is served but it can be a perfect venue for weddings and business meetings. The Stefanie Cafe-Bar awaits guests with coffee specialities, cakes and snacks. Pets welcome.
Guests can stay in bright and intimate rooms, most of which have a veiw to the inner courtyard. All rooms are airconditioned and have a bathroom (bathtub or shower, hairdryer), television, radio, telephone, LAN Internet connection, safe, iron/ironing board and minibar.
Nonsmoking rooms can be requested. Room service is available between 6:30 am and 22:00 pm.
The airconditioned conference rooms of the hotel can accommodate 18−200 persons and have natural and artificial lighting, can also be dimmed. Technical equipment: overhead projector, flipchart, pinboard, vide projector. Fax, photocopy and Internet access are available upon charge.
Facilities of Hotel Stefanie
- Fax, Photocopy
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning
- Safe (at the reception)
- Concierge Services
Terms and Conditions
Visitors ' comments
- Superb place. The room wasn’t too big but it had been just what I wanted and it was really clean. I loved the design of the resort: luxury and old in once. Would definitely come back here!
- Magnificent resort, with insides ornamentation inspired with a few bona fide pieces of furniture, old papers, old books. The complete resort has an incredibly real fashion in the glorious period of Sissy and Franz Josef, but not having any drift for moldy and old.
A particular mention for the saloons and for the restaurant.
The restaurant is quite tasteful although not snobby, the servers are assertive and very reactive. For sure, a place with «Viennese fashion»
- Enchanting royal appearance resort. Comfortable and rather, Clean rooms. Delicious little present for internet order. Vesy helpful and courteous things. It’ll be our next visit only option for our next Vienna visit.
- The resort has a particular setting, with full of little elements (Viennese design ornamentation) that make the stay unique. The wifi connection is somewhat poor but in most compartments of the resort, it works generally. It’s found near the town centre and items is good.
- Nice and cozy rooms. Nice items. Lovely resort will unique and classic surroundings. Quite delicious breakfast. I am aware that I shall return to Vienna to the resort in my next visit and I recommend staying in this resort.
Book your room in!